September 11, 2012

i felt down today, maybe winter sadness is starting, even though i love winter, and it's only september 9th. this summer i was content, and i wondered if it was the best summer i ever had, but the sad thing is i barely remember the others. maybe trough the pictures i took of last years. this summer i lost the battery charger of my digital camera and this was one of the downsides of the season (can you imagine). i wasn't able to capture my memories in an easy way and too lazy to drag along my dslr. anyway, this was backpacking trough sweden and norway last year (we indeed just arrived in oslo the day breivik did those horrible things) with my digital love.

on the boat to Finnhamn

Finnhamn

Bergen

Bergen

Opera of Oslo, me and mum

Palace in Oslo, flowers for the victims

No comments:

Post a Comment